Monday, February 09, 2015

New Year, New Products

Can you believe we are in February already? I can't. This year seems to be flying. So much to do and so little time.

Just for a change I'm here to apologise for being such an absent blogger, but I really have been super busy recently.

In the last ten weeks I have been manically putting designs together, finding seamstresses, printing fabric, cutting fabric and just going for my dream. And I'm there, I've done it....at long last! I've added many a new product to my brand and it feels fantastic. Designing my own fabric and making it into all kinds of products has been a dream I've had for years and now, finally (after a LOT of hard work) my dream has become a reality.

So here are some photo's of my new products; cushions, t towels, fabric covered mirrors, purses, toiletry bags and gorgeous smelling soy wax candles. Here's a sneak peek, but don't forget you can buy them in my newly updated shop!




















No comments:

Post a Comment